Companies and individuals in the Pacific Northwest might be interested in attending the Alliance Small Business Conference to be held March 15, 2012 at the Puyallup Fair & Events Center in Puyallup, WA.
Alliance is a small business conference and trade show where companies are able to speak directly with large Government contractors, government agencies and other small businesses. This event features the who's-who of federal contracting and is a must-attend for firms interested in pursuing federal market opportunities. This annual conference is a great opportunity to start making or strengthening contracting connections.
Besides the exhibits, there will be a number of educational breakout sessions and presentations including:
- Surety Bond Guaranty Program
- Bureau of Indian Affairs
- System for Award Management (SAM)
- SBA updates and certification
- Prime panel and subcontracting requirements
- GSA and Marketing your Schedule
- Exporting - is this for me and where do i start.
Stop by our exhibit and say hello.