The current slate of CAS Board members include three Government reps, one industry rep and one rep from academia:
- Lesley Field, Chair, Acting Administrator, OFPP
- Anita Bales, Director DCAA
- Laurie Schmidgall, Director of Cost Policy, Boeing
- Evan Farley, CFO for GSA
- Yvonne Hinson, Senior Director & Academic in Residence, Association of International CPAs
The agenda topics include the following:
- Review of Advanced Notice of Proposed Rulemaking for Pension Adjustments for Extraordinary Events - such as CAS pension segment closing adjustment requirements.
- Conformance of CAS to GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) - The 2017 NDAA requires the CAS Board to review and conform CAS, where practicable, to GAAP.
- CAS Applicability Threshholds - Consider the recommendation by the Section 809 Panel to increase certain CAS Applicability thresholds.
- Eliminate the Defense CAS Board - Consider the recommendations made by the Section 809 Panel to eliminate the Defense CAS Board. The Defense CAS Board was created by the 2017 NDAA.